- Kevin Healey, “The Challenge of Media Research Ethics” in Angharad N. Valdivia, ed., The International Encyclopedia of Media Studies (Wiley, 2014) [available electronically via The New School Library].
- Colin Robson, “Ethical and Political Considerations,” Real World Research, 4th ed. (Wiley, 2016): 205-40.
- Angela Yost, “A Brief History and Insight on Human Subjects Research,” Society of Research Administrators International (August 26, 2016).
- Zachary M. Schrag, “The Case Against Ethics Review in the Social Sciences,” Research Ethics 7 (2011): 120-31.
- Nathan Emmerich, “Reframing Research Ethics: Towards a Professional Ethics for the Social Sciences,” Sociological Research Online 21:4 (2016).
- Jacob Metcalf and Kate Crawford, “Where are Human Subjects in Big Data Research? The Emerging Ethics Divide,” Big Data & Society (2016): 1-14.
Image: Karel Martens