December 8: Plug-In Week / Lab#6
- Recap our visit with the NYPL Labs folks and discuss aspects of “mapping time” that we didn’t get to address last week.
- Individual students who wish to share work-in-progress with the class, and solicit universal feedback, are free to do so. This is completely optional! If you do choose to present, please make sure to delimit your focus; you want to save some surprises for your final presentation next week!
- Reflect on the semester; discuss highlights and possible areas for change; complete course evaluations.
- Discuss final presentation format: 12 minutes each, including discussion.
- Remaining time: small-group work, individual consultations with Shannon and Jon.
(Original course description: This week we can explore topics or practice skills of your choosing. We’ll dedicate the remainder of our time to an open lab, during which you to work on your final projects and solicit feedback from your classmates and from Shannon + Jon.)